Jumat, 11 Maret 2011

Earthquake in Japan

My fiancee Tyler and I are in Tokyo, Japan currently and did experience the 8.9 earthquake today. We are both okay and are staying on the 19th floor of the Mitsui Garden Hotel in the Ginza district. We still have power and access to email and internet at this point. We are having many aftershocks and are being warned of 6-10 meter waves from a Tsunami that may be coming. We can see Tokyo Bay from our hotel room and should be safe should the Tsunami hit.

To my patients scheduled this upcoming week - we are set to fly out of Narita Airport tomorrow but will likely not be able to fly out. I will try to contact scheduled patients via email as soon as I can.

Thank you for your prayers and I will try to continue to keep you updated!

Ashley






0 komentar: