Selasa, 16 Agustus 2011

Meet our High School Intern!

Crave Health now has two wonderful interns. Alyssa Rieser is our Graduate level intern and continues to post great articles on the Crave Health blog. We now have a new High School level intern... Chelsea Polk! She will be observing client sessions, updating us on new nutrition research and learning all she can about becoming an RD.
-Ashley




I am so thankful to be the high school intern for Crave Health. I am a senior at Redmond High School and will hopefully be attending college in Southern California in the fall of 2012. Over the past few years nutrition has become a big part of my life. I was a gymnast for 9 years and during my career I struggled with body image. Through the hardships I encountered I learned how to appreciate and care for my body. I am so excited to start working with Ashley and begin learning more about food and diet.


Chelsea Polk


0 komentar: