Senin, 25 Oktober 2010

Seattle Restaurant Week

I love food. Obviously.

Despite what you may think I am not the food police and I do eat a wide variety of foods. If you catch me in the grocery store with chocolate in my cart or catch me ordering a beer at a Sounders or Husky game don't be surprised! And don't be mad either! I eat a variety of foods in moderation and balance. You'll also see tofu and kale in my grocery cart.

This is one of those weeks you may catch me. Its Seattle Restaurant Week!


October 17th-28th
(except Fridays & Saturdays)
10 Days.
Over 100 Restaurants.
3 Courses, $25.00

Check out these pics from our excursion with our good friends Ally and Abe, to Palace Kitchen - a Tom Douglas fave on 5th Avenue... Palace Kitchen

Course #1: Hot Smoked Black Cod



Course #2: Pan Roasted Alaskan Halibut



Course #3: Mexican Chocolate Cake with Jalapeno Marshmallows


0 komentar: