Minggu, 19 September 2010

Free Dietitian Appointment

Hershey's is the last company that you would think would promote nutrition, health and dietitians...but low and behold, they are!

Hershey's has 2000 free certificates available to anyone on their website, promoting their new campaign "Moderation Nation". Clever.


2) Search for an RD in your area - or just skip this part and write "Ashley Harris, RD, CD" on the certificate.

3) Bring the certificate to any Registered Dietitian (it MUST be an RD, "Nutritionists" don't count and wont be covered) for one full hour appointment, paid for by Hershey's. Offer open through March of 2011.

The dietitian or the client will then submit the certificate along with a copy of the clients drivers license to the Hershey's address for full coverage up to $250 for a one hour session.

Now there really isn't any excuse for you to not make an appointment. You'll learn something, and its free.
---

Okay and just to explain my view on this...I don't like when corporate companies like candy, soda, cereal, etc try and partner with health care because I think its contradictory and just a blatant conflict of interest - yes I'm saying I don't agree with ADA sponsorship. BUT...when anyone actually goes out of their way to promote Registered Dietitians, who are the nutrition and food experts to give FREE nutrition care to ANYONE...then I'm all for it. I still wont be happy if you tell me you are eating Hershey bars, but Ill thank the company for paying for your visit.

0 komentar: