Kamis, 14 Mei 2009

Carl Warner

Ok, so if anyone follows my Twitters or has been around me in the last 24 hours, you'll realize that I'm super excited about this photographer I just discovered, Carl Warner. I don't know anything about him except that he takes incredible pictures of FOOD! And you can see all of his amazing work at www.CarlWarner.com
He does these things called Food Landscapes, or "Foodscapes" that are seriously mind boggling. Here are a couple that made my mouth drop open:



Everything in the pictures is edible...the balloons are onions, garlic, bananas, strawberries. And even the trees are broccoli. Crazy.






The "Salmon Sea" is really good too...the water is all salmon and then the rocks are rye bread, potatoes and parsley.







And besides the foodscapes, he does incredible still life too.




Ive seriously never seen red cabbage or fennel look so good....



Ok, ok, enough with the raving about food photography. I know I'm a huge dork, but when food is your job you learn to appreciate it A LOT!
Blessings,
Ashley
PS - If somehow in the world of the interweb, Carl Warner or his people see this blog post...first of all "Oh my gosh, I love your work!" And secondly, please, please do not sue me - Im just a poor dietitian that loves your pictures and couldn't pay all those euros to buy them....

0 komentar: